What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that a website places on your device when you visit certain websites.
In order to guarantee complete and faultless use of this website, you should set your browser to accept cookies. Cookies are no threat for your computer, tablet or smartphone. The cookies created by www.scientific-solutions.eu do not contain any personal data that could be used to identify the user. All information is encrypted.
Types of Cookies
The website and connected subdomains use the following types of cookies:
These cookies are fundamental to enable you to move within the site and use its functions. Without these cookies, you might not be able to access these functions or they might not function properly.
These strictly necessary cookies are used to store a unique identifier to manage and identify each user as unique in relation to any other users who may be visiting the site at that same time. The purpose is to give the user a consistent and personalised service.
These cookies may be from Scientific-Solutions or from one of our partners. They may be limited to one session or be permanent. Their use is limited to the performance and improvement of the website. Performance Cookies do not gather information which could identify the user. All the information gathered by these cookies is aggregated anonymously, and used only to improve the functionality of the website.
Cookies are usually triggered by an action by the user and stored on the user device. Cookies can however also be implemented, when a service is offered to a user, that he did not explicitly request. These cookies can be used to prevent repeating a service offer to a user. Furthermore, these cookies enable the website to remember the user’s choices. The information gathered by these cookies is anonymous and cannot track user behaviour on other websites.
Third-party cookies for marketing purposes
These cookies are used by partners of www.scientific-solutions.eu to show you advertisements when you are on other websites, and for example showing you the products that you have recently viewed on our website. These cookies may also be used to show products which might be of interest to you or which are similar to products you have looked at before. The use of these Cookies does not involve the processing of personal data, but may allow connection to the browser installed on your computer or other devices.
Privacy laws provide users with the option of disabling cookies (opt out), which are already installed on their device. This option applies to “Technical Cookies” (art. 122 of Italian Privacy Law) and other cookies, which were previously accepted by the user (opt in). The user can disable and/or delete cookies in the browser settings (opt out).
How to disable cookies:
Steps to block the cookies of all websites:
- Open the Internet Explorer by clicking the ‘Start’ button and clicking on Internet Explorer.
- Click on the ‘Tools’ button and on ‘Internet options’.
- Click on the ‘Privacy’ tab, under ‘Settings’, move the slider to the top to block all cookies or to the bottom to allow all cookies. Click on ‘OK’.
Blocking cookies might prevent some websites from displaying correctly.
Steps to block the cookies of all websites:
- Click on the ‘Menu’ button and choose ‘Settings’.
- Go to the ‘Privacy’ section.
- In the ‘Firefox will:’ section choose ‘Use custom settings for history’.
- Uncheck the box at ‘Accept Cookies from sites’. Click on ‘OK’.
- Choose the Chrome ‘Menu’ item.
- Choose ‘Settings’.
- At the bottom of the page choose ‘Show advanced settings’.
- In the ‘Privacy’ section click the ‘Content settings’ button.
- Choose ‘Block sites from saving any data’.
- Choose ‘Done’.
The user may disable and/or delete individual non-technical third-party cookies as explained on the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance (EDAA): www.youronlinechoices.eu.
List of all cookies
What kind of cookies are used on this website?
- PHPSESSID , A technical cookie used for the management of information relating to navigating from one page to another
- wp-settings-1*, WordPress
- wp-settings-time-1* , WordPress
- _icl_current_language , WPML.org
- _icl_visitor_lang_js , WPML.org
- _wpml_browser_redirect_test , WPML.org
Third parties are autonomous owners of the cookies, therefore their policies concerning cookies will be applied. Find the complete list of all third parties below.
LINKEDIN more information on www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy